22 Temmuz 2014 Salı

Trip to Netherlands - Amsterdam

        In this article I write about my Amsterdam trip. In early hours Mr. Kabakyer brought me at Amsterdam Centraal. There is a huge train station that reaches everypoint in Europe. Dutch called it “Amsterdam Centraal”




        Then I went to Dam Square. In dutch they called it “Damrak”. There is a great architectural works that remains from the Middle Age’s Europe. Almost all ways reach the Damrak in Amsterdam. In the Dam Sqaure, a huge,old and great looking Chapel (now museum) is located opposite of that white obelisk.
I strongly recommended you should enter the Body Worlds Museum. There are unbelievable things about human and animals’ anatomies. Then a lot of museums are nearby Dam Sqaure.
Dam Square (Damrak)


         





























        Due to walk a lot, I tired and wanted rest a little bit. As you guess pubs are everywhere. I entered to one of them and ordered a “Heineken”. It was really perfect. No sugar addition only made from malt beer. They are the best. Due to inside of pub was dark; I took only a photo from my bubbled beer.
There are a lot of canals in Amsterdam as in Rotterdam. But Amsterdam has little difference with its hoods that are under water.
My little big buddy
Geniune Brand in beer




        Also I noticed that a lot of trees and greens are everywhere in Netherlands. They care about their fresh air, aesthetic. I’m a little bit surprised because in my country people don’t care about that scenic beauties and nature. I guess it is a matter of culture or nature love which doesn’t exist on us. Look at all of those green, trees and canals.
































        Then I decided to go back Rotterdam with train. Its name is InterCity train and it goes very fast. Of course a little bit expensive such as approximately between 20 or 30€ but takes only 30 minutes to arrive target. If you buy your ticket early, you may pay %50 less. It will be benefited to click here to whom consider to traveling in Europe with that train about early buying ticket.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder